Out of State Filers -
It is necessary that you provide the following information for us to prepare your return.
1. Complete name, date of birth, address, city, zip code and telephone number where we can reach you day or night.
2. Copy of your valid driver's license, social security card for each person claimed on your taxes, each person's date of birth, copy of Visa, copy of Passport.
3. Copy of all W-2's, 1099's, interest, dividend's, etc. for money earned in the applicable tax year.
4. Copy of 1098-T for tuition paid during tax year and how many years you have claimed tuition on your return, whether it is the first, second, third, etc.
5. Upon receipt of the filing fee, we will electrically transmit your return to IRS as well as to the appropriate state. We will also send you, by Priority Mail, a copy of the return for your records, along with a copy to sign and mail back to us for our files.
Have More Questions? Visit 1040 Central at IRS
For latest updates and accurate information we strongly recommend to follow this link IRS FAQs
You may also call the IRS toll-free tax assistance line at 1-800-829-1040 for individual tax questions or 1-800-829-4933 for business tax questions.
To discuss more in detail please contact us